The GENNET clinics are now offering a new laboratory method called Microfluidic Sperm Sorting, which demonstrably increases the success rate of IVF cycles by up to 25%. The clinics of GENNET provide this laboratory method as the only facilities in the Czech Republic.
The method is based on the principle of natural sperm selection through a passage with micro-barriers which imitates the natural environment of female reproductive system (fallopian tubes). Sorted sperm cells have better morphology, genetic quality, and more than double viability and motility than unsorted sperm.
When do we recommend this procedure?
After recurring IUI failures
- In case of low rate of egg fertilization with ICSI in the previous cycle
- For recurring miscarriages
- After multiple embryo transfers without subsequent embryo implantation
- In case of poor-quality embryos in previous IVF cycles
- In other cases depending on the advice of physician
Find more information about Microfluidic Sperm Sorting here.
Do not hesitate to ask your physician and increase your chances of success!