The first consultation with a physician is now FREE
We have great news for you! From the New Year, we have introduced the offer that the first consultation with our physician for FREE. This consultation is completely non-binding: it is up to you whether you continue treatment in our clinic.
- Thanks to the comprehensiveness of our services we provide all care in one place.
- Genetics · Assisted Reproduction · Immunology · Foetal Medicine · Andrology · Urology
- We have the latest technical equipment. Our specialists are able to accurately determine the diagnosis and the treatment procedure.
- Our examinations will provide you with maximum information about your foetus.
- You're not alone. At all times, you will be accompanied by a team of experts, who you can contact with any questions.
- We always do our best to satisfy you.
You might be interested
We are now offering patients the GERT - GENNET Endometrial Receptivity Test, which we have developed in our laboratories.
Dear clients, we would like to inform you about the limited service of our clinic from 24st December 2022 to 2nd January 2023 due to Christmas holidays and validation of our laboratory devices.
The GENNET clinic is part of the Future Life group operating in numerous European countries. This allows our Irish patients to profit from an exclusive partnership with Reproscan Ireland.
Advances in the field of assisted reproduction are very fast and new methods and approaches that keep treatment rates high are emerging every day. Since we are often asked about which advanced methods of sperm selection we offer at our clinic and the differences between them, we asked the Head of IVF Laboratories - Ing. Radomír Křen, Ph.D., to introduce these methods in detail, within the historical context.