Program with NEW guarantee!
As we stand by the high success rate of our treatment, we offer our clients a brand new IVF egg donor package with guarantee of 2 blastocysts and 3rd cycle for free which is completely unique among the IVF clinics. More about the new package.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Consultation and ultrasound examinations during the treatment cycle
- The costs associated with the donation (incl. monitoring of donor´s cycle, egg collection,medication for the donor and reimbursement of donor´s expenses)
- Tests for HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C and syphilis for male partner
- Sperm analysis + sperm freezing and one year storage (upon request)
- ICSI, prolonged cultivation, poss. assisted hatching
This program guarantees our clients at least 2 embryos in blastocyst stage (5th day of cultivation) assuming that he sperm quality is not qualified as OAT (oligoasthenoteratozoospermie) or worse (according to the WHO). In case that the patient receives only 1 blastocyst and does not get pregnant (confirmed heartbeat), we create at least 1 more embryo in asynchronous cycle (it means that the patient receives at least 1 additional embryo from oocyte of another donor) In case that there is no blastocyst and the patient does not get pregnant (confirmed heartbeat), she´s entitled to another cycle with 100% discount.
The third cycle is for free for patients who do not get pregnant (confirmed heartbeat) even after two cycles with donated oocytes with guarantee of 3rd cycle for free (after transfer of all embryos created during these two cycles) and the sperm quality was not qualified as OAT or worse in both cycles (according to the WHO).
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Other additional laboratory methods (it depends on the recommendation of the physician / embryology specialist and the wishes of the patient)
You might be interested
Dear clients, we are the only assisted reproduction centre in the Czech Republic that has at its disposal a revolutionary incubator with time-lapse imaging Embryoscope + equipped with IDAScore software.
Dear clients, our clinic is in full operation and we would like to assure you that the government restrictions in the Czech Republic, don't have any impact on the treatment.
We thank very much to our dear patient from Ireland who agreed to give us an interview about the whole process of IVF treatment, planning the stay in Prague and coming to our clinic. We are happy for her kind words, for choosing our clinic and giving us an opportunity to help her on her way to become mother.
Dear clients, We would like to assure you that the latest changes concerning the government restrictions in the Czech Republic, don't have any impact on the treatment. Our clinics remain open and we are in full operation without any restrictions.