Comprehensive screening program focused on detection of developmental defects in the fetus.
PRENASCAN PLUS is composed of successive ultrasound, biochemical and genetic tests conducted at optimum times during pregnancy. This combination covers the broadest spectrum of fetal developmental deviations which are detectable from blood and ultrasound tests*.
The package includes:
- 1. Ultrasound in the first trimester
- 2. Photograph of the fetus
- 3. Examination of free DNA (PRENASCAN)
- 4. Ultrasound in the second trimester
The actual blood sampling for PRENASCAN follows immediately after the ultrasound examination in 12th to 13th week of pregnancy. Investigations are thus performed on the same day.
Package price of PRENASCAN PLUS is CZK 12 500.
The program also includes subsequent confirmatory tests when it detects a significant risk of deviations from normal fetal development. All of these follow-up examinations are fully paid by the health insurance company.
For more information and reservation please contact the head of Central reception of samples, Mgr. Jana Vávrová.
T: +420 242 456 779, +420 725 712 666
* Investigations are carried out in cooperation with biochemical laboratory synlab czech (biochemical blood test) and molecular genetic laboratory BGI Health, Hong Kong (examination PRENASCAN).