Take our Commitment to Excellence and our Dedication to what we do, and you will have our key to success. We call it “the GENNET CoDe” and it stands for what inspires us every day to fulfill our mission: We use our knowledge to help our patients.
The GENNET Commitment Principles:
- Our Ethics are non-negotiable and are reflected in all levels of our organization and in all our actions, including those beyond our operations.
- We are committed to high quality standards, for which we continually invest in technology, training and development.
- We are committed to science as the source of our knowledge.
- We encourage innovation in all its forms and reward creative and innovative thinking.
- We are eager to apply technological advances as a means toward fulfilling our mission.
- We support research and are part of a global network dedicated to applying the latest scientific findings in fulfillment of our mission.
- We are a learning organization and view change as part of the development process.
- We are committed to excellence, to making a difference and to fulfilling our mission of using our knowledge to help our patients.
The GENNET Dedication Principles:
- We are dedicated to what we do.
- We do what we do with love: Love for the mankind, our patients, colleagues, society and the environment
- We respect our patients. Our highest priority is to respect our patients’ wishes. The wellbeing of our patients is at the center of all our decisions.
- We emphasize transparency in our daily operations.
- We respect our employees and consider them the core of our competence. We care about their development and invest in their training and wellbeing.
- We acknowledge that our actions have an impact on society and that they affect future generations.
- We respect our environment as the home of future generations and support sustainable development in all its facets.We are dedicated to excellence, to making a difference and to fulfilling our mission of using our knowledge to help our patients.